New AI Coin yPredict Breaks $3 Million Fundraising Milestone

AI cryptography

yPredict, a leading web3 AI platform, has reached an impressive milestone in its crypto token pre-sale. To date, it has successfully generated over $3 million in the seventh phase of its $YPRED native token pre-sale.

The AI ​​coin marks the latest breakthrough in the intersection of artificial intelligence and digital currency.

Visit yPredict Here

An AI coin with a wide offer

yPredict’s unique offering involves a suite of AI analytics tools, focusing on crypto analysis and SEO. Of the 100 million $YPRED tokens, the company has chosen to sell 80% through this public pre-sale.

With the pre-sale ongoing, token holders get the benefit of quarterly staking rewards, up to 45%, significant price reductions on yPredict’s AI tools, and free access to their crypto price prediction system.

Going forward, the $YPRED token will increase to $0.11 once the pre-sale reaches $4.582 million, marking its progression towards the eighth and final stage. According to, yPredict is among the top five pre-sales that could generate a 10x return on the token launch.

The platform’s initial AI-powered tool, Backlink Estimator, was recently launched and was highly successful with over 5,000 requests in the first 24 hours. The huge influx of demand led the team to revise the pricing structure, now set at $99/query.

Pre-sale buyers will retain exclusive privileges, including unlimited access to the Backlink Estimator. They will also get priority access to upcoming yPredict models, such as the WriteMingle tool, a shared SEO-friendly content editor, and the highly anticipated Alt_Pump_001, an AI model being developed to predict future altcoin pumps.

Creating a content solution for teams

Last month, yPredict announced its ambitious plans for a content solution, a tool designed specifically for medium to large content teams. As stated on the yPredict website, the release of the yPredict editor is on the horizon.

Besides, the company white paper describes a platform that offers traders and investors access to numerous AI-powered signals, breakouts, pattern recognition, and social sentiment/news features. The technology, which is being developed by the top 1% of AI developers and quantifiers, is based on predictive models and next-generation data insights.

Interested parties can take a look at the price prediction and analysis platform through its beta version. yPredict is also working on a single marketplace where machine learning developers can offer their model predictions as subscription services.

Utility and Potential of AI Coin

The $YPRED AI coin is often recognized as one of the best AI utility coins on the market, especially for its extensive AI use cases solved by the yPredict platform. With staking returns and discounts on yPredict tools for $YPRED owners, investors could find the token attractive.

The AI ​​coin distribution plan is another compelling point for potential investors. With 80% available in the pre-sale, concerns about substantial drops in internal token supply affecting the price are minimal. The remaining 20% ​​is reserved for liquidity (10%), treasury (5%) and development (5%).

Jacob Crypto Bury, a well-known British cryptocurrency pre-sale analyst, believes the $YPRED AI coin has 10x potential. With Elon Musk’s recent entry into the AI ​​sphere with his new start-up xAIInterest in AI-related cryptocurrencies is expected to remain high.

yPredict’s journey into AI and cryptocurrency reflects the growth of the industry and makes an intriguing case for how AI can shape the future of cryptocurrency.

Visit yPredict Here

Disclaimer: Crypto is a high-risk asset class. This article is provided for informational purposes and does not constitute investment advice. You could lose all your capital.